Passport Information

Morgan County Circuit Clerk is authorized to accept Passport Applications. Forms are available in our office.

Passport Book
The U.S. Passport Book may be used for all international travel by air, land and sea to and from the U.S.

Passport Card
The U.S. Passport Card may only be used for travel by land and sea from the U.S. to Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and Bermuda.

Download a complete list of fees

If international departure in less than 2 weeks, or passport is needed for foreign visas, application at a Regional Passport Agency may be advised. Appointment required.

Visit Visit for more information